Medical Director - Haverhill, MA
Holy Family Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our expanding department as a Medical Director for Inpatient Psychiatry. This is a full-time position to provide leadership as well as inpatient clinical Psychiatric services in our 12-bed Adult Psychiatry Unit at our Holy Family campus in Haverhill. The psychiatrist should have a track record of clinical team leadership and quality care as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
Haverhill is conveniently located north of Boston. It is part of a culturally diverse community that allows easy access to public transportation, suburban communities, outstanding public and private schools, as well as many social and cultural amenities. Physicians and their families move and stay in this area for balanced lifestyle. Education is a priority, with some of the highest SAT/ ACT scores in the state.
In joining the Steward family, you will enjoy a compensation package that is extremely competitive, with a generous base salary, CME and professional expenses, malpractice, health and dental insurance, a matching 401K and 409A tax deferred retirement plan and more.
Additional benefits of this position includes:
- Outstanding call support from per diem physicians to alleviate call responsibility.
- Our Psychiatrists have strong medical back up through a strong collaborative effort with our Hospitalist programs.
- Opportunity to work with a clinically sound and experienced multidisciplinary team at each hospital (including nurses, social workers and allied health professionals).
- Opportunity to build one's experience and leadership skills within a fast-growing, dynamic service line
- Experience with the largest provider of inpatient behavioral health services in eastern Massachusetts
Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the US, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Steward operates 38 community hospitals and the country of Malta, that regularly receives top awards for quality and safety.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
Kerry Ciejek, Senior Physician Recruitment Specialist
Steward Health Care
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Connect with a Recruiter
Connect with a recruiter today to learn about the opportunities available at Steward.